Thursday, June 29, 2023

How to invest in European property

How to invest in European Property

If you're like me and have an interest in building up an investment property portfolio but don't know where to start, or how to get enough capital to purchase a property yourself, then you might be interested in Rendity. It is an Austrian crowd investing platform, which I have found super accessible to use and invest through. 

I'm by no means a financial advisor; all I can impart is that my personal experience has been very positive, and that to-date my investments have been on track (even one already paid back in full).

A couple of facts:
minimum investment amount €100 (maximum €25.000)
mobile app connected to account
easy to open an account
automatic savings strategy available (I haven't used this function)

And as a bonus, if you use this referral link you will receive €25 once you've made your first minim investment (€100). That's 25% return instantly!!

https://rendity.com/en/referral?u=9A33 


No comments:

Post a Comment